Tuesday, September 12, 2017

M.U.S.C.L.E.: #207 Satan Prince

I'm kinda surprised I don't have more M.U.S.C.L.E. figures in my toy collection.  After all they are highly collectible, I'm a fan of wrestling and I fondly remember buying these figures when I was a kid.

Wait a minute.  You don't know what M.U.S.C.L.E. is?  Of course it's an acronym for Millions of Unusual Small Creatures Lurking Everywhere.  Like my first love, Transformers, M.U.S.C.L.E. is the American version of a popular Japanese creation - Kinnikuman.  I'm not the most well versed in the history of these toys so I'll just let you read the history courtesy of Wikipedia for yourself.


I honestly don't know where he got his name from, I purchased him because I love the spikes on his arms and the large spike on his head. The three fingers also give him a unique look. Apparently this guy was only available in the 28 pack, Mighty Maulers.

Must....fight...the urge to buy....more!!

3 comments:

  1. The classroom I taught in this summer and a bunch of M.U.S.C.L.E. men lined up in the window sill. My friend and I were checking them out and cracking up, because we both had these as children. Great memories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! I remember choosing to buy the little garbage cans full of these over the likes of M.A.S.K. and even Transformers growing up.

      Delete